The medical profession faces many complex, industry-specific accounting and tax issues, and it is important have in place robust systems for effectively managing your practice.
At BBK, our knowledgeable team has the experience and the expertise to meet your needs, including an understanding of areas such as NHS reimbursements, accounting for income from various sources, partnership arrangements, and specialist tax planning issues.
We can offer expert advice and support in the following areas:
- Preparation of business and personal accounts
- Setting up a new practice
- Considering incorporation
- Developing your practice
- National insurance contributions
- Business expense advice
- Claiming the relevant benefits and allowances
- Employment related issues
- Personal financial planning strategies
Our proactive team will work alongside you, building a clear picture of your needs and suggesting a range of strategies to maximise your practice’s financial success.
For strategies to help you make the most of your medical practice, contact BBK today.